Monday, May 16, 2011

What to do? What to do?

Have you ever come to a place in your life where you didn't not where to go or if you kind of knew didn't know how to get there? Life can be complex and confusing, fraught with pain but there is an answer. If you will let me use my study today and place it in a form of prayer..for you and for me.
Father God, We come before you hurt, confused and unsure of what to do or how to do it. Lord 'Cause us to know the way  in which we should walk, For we lift our souls to you. Teach us to do your will, for you are our God; Your Spirit is good. Lord lead us in the land of uprightness. amen"{Psalms 143:8a+10}  I for one want to respond and do the way Jesus would have me to and sometimes it is difficult to know how to be what I know is right and not feel walked upon. I guess that is what they mean by dieing to yourself ;). It is good to know that when you have questions you can go to Jesus and He will send the Holy Spirit to lead and guide you. Thank you Lord for this and all your benefits.Have a blessed week, everyone..be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment