Thursday, May 19, 2011

Always there

Have you been at a place in your life where you wonder if God is there? If anyone truly sees and knows you for who you are? Have you ever been troubled and think is this going to matter 10 years from now? We humans face many complex situations in our lives some not so hard and others so complex we don't know if we will make it 10 minutes from now. Most things we bawl and crawl about are but temporary difficulties.. THIS TO SHALL PASS kind of situations. 1 John 2:17 tells us, ' The world is passing away and the lust of it; but he who does the will of God abides forever. If you will allow me a little license with this scripture...' the world, trials, tribulation, pains, joys ect are here then gone but if you do it God's way you will still be standing..'  But you don't understand comes a wailing reply. I have been hurt, lied about, misunderstood, on and on the litany marches on and believe me  I have something going on in my life at the moment that I could join in that chorus, however, 'as for me I will call upon God, and the Lord shall save me. Evening and morning and at noon I will pray, and cry aloud. And HE SHALL HEAR MY VOICE. He shall redeem my soul in peace from the battle that was against me. For there were many against me. {Ps 55:16-18}  God is always there! Children of the Most High when you are following His will for your life( His commandments) God in His word says HE HEARS  and HE WILL DELIVER  you. Is someone coming against you unjustly ? HE hears and will deliver. Have you made a wrong turn somewhere? Repent, cry out,  HE HEARS and HE DELIVERS. God our Father is always waiting to hear from His children and hurts when His children are hurting.  God knows us for who we are( His), how we are and who we will become(in Him). I know this has been a bit rambling but this is what has been on my heart for a couple of days now. MY CHOICE-and yours...Do we believe that the Bible is the word of God and if we do...DO WE CHOOSE TO BELIEVE AND STAND. I choose to believe and stand not wail and wallow..If you hear me wailing remind me of this declaration. lol. Have a wonderful day. Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment